All rates added in ResBook will be reflected in the online website calendar.
For your guests to know the rates of your rooms/properties, rates should be updated one and a half years ahead of time. If no rates are present, the guest that books online can only make an enquiry and not an instantly confirmed booking.
Go to :
ResBook > Settings > Stock Configurations > Rates > Select the Classification or Stock Unit > Click on [New Rate Period]:
- Enter the Beginning and End date
- Choose the Unit rate or Single/Double/Triple rates
- Add in Extra Adult and /or Child rate if applicable.
- Freeform text field (under construction)
- Click on [Save Rate Period]
All rate periods entered will appear on your website calendar, readily available for guests to make a booking online.
The base rate which is applied to the 'Max guests at the unit rate'
Used when there are rate differences between Single to Double, and from Double to Triple.
To modify or view your rate period once again, click on the [Beginning] or [End] date of the rate period for that particular stock unit.
Important Notes to consider:
- Please note that all stock units under a Classification adhere to only one rate.
- Rates entered in ResBook lasts for a period of time as indicated by the 'Begin' and 'End' date. This means that once you have set up a rate period, the dates cannot overlap each other as it can produce confusion in the ResBook calendar.
- 'Child rate is a multiplier of age' allows you to set a price based on the age of a child. This is incremental based on the child's age. This is dependent upon the settings done in Property Description
- For more information about the 'Pay in Full discount available with this rate' beneath the 'Freeform' textbox, visit Creating Specials.
- When linking rates to Channel/Channel Managers, the rate sent by ResBook is based on 2-PAX (2 adults) so will send the unit or double rate.