Date of Release: 20/04/2015
ResBook now gives users the ability to decide how bookings are received through the booking calendar at stock unit level. You can now indicate which rooms/properties are on Instant Confirmation or On-request.
Before enabling this feature for your property/room, you will need to understand how your ResBook accepts bookings. You will need to locate your master settings:
Click on > Click on System Settings > Select Booking Forms > FIT form:
In the Master Settings:
- If you have turned instant confirmation on, all bookings received online will be instantly confirmed, and availability will close.
- If you have turned instant confirmation off, all bookings received online will be a request, and availability will not be closed, allowing others to request for the same dates.
To enable this feature, simply click on > Click on Stock Configurations > Stock Units > Select Stock unit > Scroll down to find 'Instant Confirmation'.
Click on 'Yes' to accept bookings instantly or 'No' to accept bookings by request.
Click on 'Save'.
Important notes to consider:
- By default, all inventory will be set to 'Yes' at stock unit level.
- If instant confirmation is set to ‘No’ in the master settings, all bookings will enter as a booking request even if it is set to ‘Yes’ at Stock Unit level.
- If the guest enters a booking with multiple units selected with an 'Instant Confirmation' combination of ‘Yes’ and ‘No’, the booking will enter your ResBook calendar as a request.
- As a rule, all stock units under a classification must have Instant Confirmation set to either a 'Yes' or 'No'.
End of Release: 22/04/2015