ResBook is built with a Customer Relationship Manager interface (CRM) where all Contacts can be saved and stored in your account.
What does the CRM do?
- Stores all information of the contact including email, phone number, mobile number, address and extra comments
- Includes Booking history, E-mail history and Quotes history for the contact
- Classify your contacts in groups
- Filter them by classification for easy viewing
- Contacts are searchable by surname in alphabetical order
- Ability to supply login details to certain contacts
- Certain contacts can have different permissions assigned to their login
- Ability to assign contacts directly to your Mail Chimp account