ResBook is built with a Customer Relationship Manager interface (CRM) where all Contacts can be saved and stored in your account.
What does the CRM do?
- Stores all information of the contact including email, phone number, mobile number, address and extra comments.
- Includes Booking history, E-mail history and Quotes history for the contact.
- Classify your contacts in groups.
- Filter them by classification for easy viewing.
- Contacts are searchable by surname in alphabetical order.
- Ability to supply login details to certain contacts.
- Certain contacts can have different permissions assigned to their login.
- Ability to assign contacts directly to your Mail Chimp account.